Full course description
This certificate is designed to empower Shluchim with the skills for effective community-building in a challenging contemporary environment. Each of the five modules requires approximately four hours to complete the readings, watch the videos, review PowerPoints, participate in course discussions, and complete corresponding projects or activities. Each module also contains a self-assessment, as well as additional readings for participants interested in further exploring any of the topics addressed.
Who Is It for?
This certificate is intended specifically for Shluchim of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement and has been designed to address issues pertinent to their communal work
- Fully online and asynchronous (no live or scheduled lectures)
- Move through the modules week-by-week together with fellow learners
- Within each module, work on your own schedule and at your own pace
- Ongoing interaction with fellow learners
- Facilitator responds to questions and leads regular live-online group meet-ups
- Family & Marital Issues
- Loss & Bereavement
How to Apply Your Certificate
Upon successful completion of this certificate, Shluchim will be equipped with more effective communication skills and a better understanding of their roles in counseling members of their communities. They will be equipped with a toolkit of resources for implementation when challenging circumstances arise.