Full course description
Building upon the learner’s basic understanding of finance principles, this course will develop a keen understanding of the functions of the CFO as strategic leader through the lenses of planning, operations, information, risk management and financing.
Who Is It for?
This certificate is tailored for ambitious finance professionals aspiring to advance into a CFO position or a newly appointed CFO looking to upskill.
· Fully online
· Engaging presentation of content with no live or scheduled lectures
· Move through the material at your own pace within the dates indicated
· Facilitator responds to questions throughout the course and leads optional online group meet-ups (discussions, projects, Q & A, etc.)
· Develop a keen understanding of the functions of the CFO through the lenses of planning, operations, information, and financing
· Master tactical and strategic planning as well as financial performance measurements
· Gain the skills needed to interpret financial statements, cash flow and conduct variance analysis
· Master risk management and mitigation as well as cash flow and funding
· CFO Position and Functions
· The CFO as a Strategic Partner
· Reporting and Measuring Company Performance
· Risk Management and Mitigation
· Financial Resources and Capital Raising
· Information Technology and the CFO
How to Apply Your Certificate
While this course does not confer any professional accreditations, upon successful completion of this certificate, participants will be well-prepared for a first CFO position, probably at a small company or organization.