Full course description
This certificate examines the many ways artificial intelligence may be used in the marketing industry and related fields to develop strategies and effective marketing plans. Through customer segmentation and content optimization, predictive analytics and ethical considerations, participants will utilize hands-on learning and real-world application. The series is guided by a teaching mentor who is available to answer questions and help facilitate discussions. We host live online Sunday meet ups for this course to enable you to ask questions and meet classmates.
Who Is It for?
This certificate is designed to enable participants to learn the art of integrating AI into their marketing efforts resulting in effective customer engagement, content personalization, marketing automation and data-driven decision making. This certificate is geared for marketing professionals, digital marketers, and entrepreneurs, Participants in this course must have at least one year of experience in marketing strategy or an undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing or communications. Prior knowledge of AI is not required.
- Fully online
- Engaging presentation of content with no live or scheduled lectures
- Move through the material at your own pace within the dates indicated
- Facilitator responds to questions throughout the course and leads optional online group meet-ups (discussions, projects, Q & A, etc.)
- Understand the vital role of AI in modern marketing strategies
- Gain hands-on experience in customer segmentation, content personalization, marketing automation, and social media management
- Grasp the ethical considerations in implementing AI within marketing practices
- Overview of AI's Role in Modern Marketing
- Introduction to AI-Powered Customer Segmentation and Targeting
- Leveraging AI for Content Creation, Optimization, and Personalization
- Hands-on Exercises with AI-Powered Tools for Content Marketing
- Introduction to Predictive Analytics in Marketing
- Utilizing AI for Marketing Automation and Customer Journey Mapping
- AI-driven Social Media Monitoring and Sentiment Analysis
- Ethical Considerations and Responsible Use of AI in Marketing
How to Apply Your Certificate
Upon successful completion of this certificate, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs, will broaden their depth of knowledge and gain a competitive edge in the field.